Digital Speed Cameras to have a trial run at these locations during 2010
Mobile Speed Cameras
Mobile speed cameras are operated by uniformed police officers at sites that have been approved according to strict selection criteria. Crash history is said to be the major factor used to determine these sites. Mobile speed cameras may also be placed at:
- areas of high risk speeding behaviour that have been checked and referred to regional traffic advisory committees (or where we can make the most money)
- roadworks — for the health and safety of workers. (where we can catch you out with really low stupid speed limits with no “SPEED CAMERA” signs)
- HB Swiss – A Hustle?
With a trading market filled with both legitimate and fraudulent software and applications, traders are at great risk of frauds and cheats. In fact, with more number of dwindled ones, the traders always tend to doubt even the reliable trading platforms. It is for providing a clarity about such confusion that we have the trading watchdogs online who function as investigators and try to scan, analyze and interrogate all the new software when they make an entry into the trading world for the first time. Likewise HB Swiss is a new entrant and many traders had doubts if they can take to trade on this platform or is one among the other dubious ones. But when there was an elaborate investigation about this software, the results came out with rejoicing comments. Traders were happy to note that this was a 100% reliable one and that the traders can without any confusions trade on their different options.
There are many good and valuable reviews and comments from traders who have tasted the fruits of success here and this is like a preface for those who would love to try their trading luck here. This HB Swiss trading platform is definitely not a scam with tall and mesmerizing claims like the others operating in the market and hence is a proven reliable trading software.
HB Swiss Features
There are few important and exciting features that make the trading experience of a trader a really enjoyable one and it is definitely fun trading and experiencing a profit here.
- It is a software for all traders, meaning for both beginners and the experienced traders. There is absolutely no need for any specific trading experience or knowledge for starting your trading journey from here and the trading software takes up this good job of teaching and making the traders experts in binary trading with their features and benefits. So it is a software that is endorsed to ensure success.
- Generally, traders place their trades and make deposits after analyzing the trend charts and forecasts of the markets but with this software, there is no need for such research or analysis. It is a platform that is designed to meet and fulfill all the needs of all the traders.
- This is a software that promises to offer quality services and benefits. All the features, rules and restrictions are kept open here and nothing is hidden from the traders in their trading journey. The traders get to know everything about this software and hence this is considered a very transparent trading software.
- Every trader is given an opportunity to experience and enjoy profits and it is believed that all the traders would start seeing the results in just 3 minutes of their trading journey and this is a proven fact and is not a misguiding one.
- This software does not demand anything from the traders in the name of fees or taxes. The amount that is made as the deposit amount by the traders is completely and fully utilized for their trading purpose and nothing is deducted from it in the name of fees or taxes. So the traders get to enjoy a complete trading experience.
Fixed speed cameras have been introduced into south east Queensland at:
- Bruce Highway at Burpengary
- Main Street at Kangaroo Point (approach to Story Bridge)
- Pacific Motorway at Tarragindi.
An additional six speed camera sites will be introduced in Queensland during 2009 at:
- Gold Coast Highway at Labrador — from 28 September
- Gold Coast Highway at Broadbeach — from 31 August
- Warrego Highway at Redwood — from 31 August
- Warrego Highway at Muirlea (Ipswich) — coming soon
- Nicklin Way at Warana — coming soon
- Sunshine Motorway at Mooloolaba (Mountain Creek) — coming soon, lucky you!
Thought you might be interested in reading the Queensland Speed Camera Assessment notes from the QLD Police Dept. Assessment – Executive Briefing Note